PressGel®Antibacterial Hand Gel DispenserPP206707
These sturdy dispensers can provide hand sanitiser gel in public places to limit the spread of Covid-19. Ideal for administrative buildings, schools, shopping centres, businesses, restaurants etc. Available in two styles: free-standing or wall-mounted.
- For indoor or outdoor use
- 100% mechanical with push lever
- Works with all types of pump-action hand sanitiser bottles*
- Store extra bottles in the body of the post
- Anti-theft system that locks the door with an 8mm triangle key
- Galvanised and painted steel
- Two-colour: white (RAL 9010) and blue (RAL 5017)
*Hand sanitiser bottle and gel not included
- Stands independently on a support plate (can be fixed with anchor rods)
- 1148mm(h) x 130mm(w) x 120mm(d) on a 300m sq base
- Includes additional storage: at least 2 bottles (300mm height)
- Weight: 19 kg
- Attaches to walls or street furniture with 3 screws
- 650mm(h) x 130mm(w) x 120mm(d)
- Includes additional storage: at least 1 bottle (300mm height)
- Weight: 8 kg
Pump-action bottle (not included) required.
Height-adjustable bottle holding space using a ladder system.
Bottles a maximum of Ø 110mm wide and 300mm tall.
A one-litre hand sanitiser gel bottle can dispense 665 doses.
With its storage, the free-standing can serve out nearly 2,000 doses, and the surface-mounted version more than 1,300 doses.
To replace the bottle, open the front tilt-out door using the 8mm triangle key; replace the empty bottle and restock the new bottle in the body of the post.