1. What are fire ratings and what do they mean?
All public buildings need Class 1 in offices and rooms and Class B in corridors and stairwells. We offer both fire ratings in our noticeboard range.
2. Do you offer noticeboards or whiteboards in bespoke sizes?
Yes - as a UK manufacturer we can create any size. See our product listings or please contact us with your requirements and we will provide a quote.
3. Do you offer warranty on your products?
We offer warranties on many of our products. Details can be found on the individual product pages.
4. Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
Yes we do according to the product and quantity required. Contact us direct for a quotation.
5. Do you offer unbranded/white label products?
Yes we do! Please contact us for a copy of our unbranded brochure.
Custom Printed Boards
1. What is the process for creating a printed board?
- Please provide your artwork either with your order online or by email. It should be in jpeg or PDF format
- The board is created with the artwork provided
- We email you a copy to approve the design
- Once signed off, the artwork is printed on vinyl and laminated with a protective film, then applied to the board
- It is then framed and despatched.
1. How soon can you deliver a product?
Our standard turnaround time is 5-7 working days, unless the order is for a stock item and this will be next day delivery. We will always inform you of our lead times when you place your order. The standard turnaround time may vary during busy periods.
2. Where do you deliver to?
3. How much is delivery?
All website orders are delivered free of charge.
4. My product has arrived damaged. What do I do?
If your package arrives damaged, you should refuse delivery.
Contact us 01444 239777 or use the online chat if you have any another questions.