1. What are fire ratings and what do they mean?
All public buildings require Class 1 in offices and rooms and Class B in corridors and stairwells. We offer both fire ratings in our noticeboard and tamperproof lockable ranges.
For further informationon fire ratings, click here.
2. Do you offer noticeboards or whiteboards in bespoke sizes?
Yes - as a UK manufacturer we can create any size. See our product listings or please contact us with your requirements and we will provide a quote.
3. Do you offer warranty on your products?
We offer warranties on many of our products. Details can be found on the individual product pages.
4. Do you have a printed version of your catalogue?
Yes, just fill in the contact form and we will post a copy out to you
5. Do you offer unbranded/white label products?
Yes we do! Please contact us for a copy of our unbranded brochure.
1. What is the process for creating a printed board?
- Please provide your artwork either with your order online or by email. It should be in jpeg or PDF format
- The board is created with the artwork provided
- We will email you a copy to approve the design
- Once signed off, the artwork is printed on vinyl and laminated with a protective film, then applied to the board
- It is then framed and despatched.
1. Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
Yes we do according to the product and quantity required. Contact us direct for a quotation.
2. Do you offer trade pricing?
Yes we do. For a trade account please click here. Once your account has been approved and set up, you will benefit from prices with a trade discount.
1. Do you offer credit accounts to the Public Sector?
All Government and Public Sector bodies including schools, colleges, universities, NHS and local authorities receive a credit account automatically. Click here to download the form. Please complete your details and return to set up your account.
1. How soon can you deliver a product?
Our standard turnaround time is 10-14 working days, unless the order is for a stock item and this will be next day delivery. We will always inform you of our lead times when you place your order. The standard turnaround time may vary during busy periods.
2. Where do you deliver to?
3. How much is delivery?
All website orders are delivered free of charge.
4. My product has arrived damaged. What do I do?
If your package arrives damaged, you should refuse delivery.
Contact us on 01444 239777 or use the online chat if you have any another questions.