Pitts Polycolour FR® Unframed Acoustic PanelsPCP0906U
Pitts Polycolour FR® noticeboards are acoustically absorbent panels with a felt-like finish available in a range of vibrant colours. They are made from 100% PET plastic which depending on the colour, contain up to 90% post-consumer material. Pitts Polycolour FR® are also recyclable in the PET waste stream.
They can be installed on walls and ceilings, in office furniture systems, as decorative tiles, and even finished products. They are tackable for a multipurpose solution in office spaces or educational facilities.
- Standard 9mm thickness
- Flame Retardant to BS EN 13501 - Class B Fire Rating, suitable for use in corridors and stairwells as well as classrooms & offices
- A range of 65 colours in total with 8 stock colours. Selected colours held in stock in small quantities. For large projects allow 8 week leadtime - please enquire.
- Choice of 6 sizes, custom sizes also available on request
- Suitable for schools
- Equivalent to Sundeala FRB pinboards
- They can be used as a decorative sound reducing panel.
- Download the Datasheet
- Boards are made to order
8 Stock colours: Black, Light Grey, Slate Grey, Wheat, Oxford Blue, Red, Purple and Racing Green.
All colours shown are web representations. Although we make every effort to show our products in their original colours, due to photography and individual monitors, actual colours may vary. Swatches are available on request.
This product range is made to order and is non-returnable. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.